Status and Error Codes¶
Responses from the Viamo API return a general HTTP status code and a detailed error code for every request.
Delivery Status Codes¶
HTTP Status Codes¶
- 200: OK. A resource was returned successfully, or an action was executed as requested. (Note that the Viamo API does not use 201 Created or 202 Accepted; all successful requests return 200 OK.)
- 400: Bad Request. Some essential input is missing, or failed validation.
- 404: Not Found. A resource (id) specified by the API user was not found in this account.
- 405: Method Not Allowed. The requested operation (e.g.: PUT or DELETE) is not allowed on this resource.
- 429: Too Many Requests. The rate of API calls is too high.